FEE STRUCTURE FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMMES
(FALL – 2018)
|Undergraduate Programme Name||B. Architecture||BS Computer Science||BSc (Hons) Accounting & Finance||BS Media Studies|
|Degree Duration||5 Years||4 Years||4 Years||4 Years|
|Admission fee (One time)||Rs. 15, 000||Rs. 15, 000||Rs. 15, 000||Rs. 15, 000|
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 10, 000||Rs. 10, 000||Rs. 10, 000||Rs. 10, 000|
|Semester Tuition Fee (Per Semester)||Rs. 82,000||Rs. 76,000||Rs. 68,000||Rs. 68,000|
|Library, Lab & other Fee
|Total Fee payable (at time of Admission)||Rs. 116,000||Rs. 110,000||Rs. 102,000||Rs. 102,000|
|Graduation Fee (At Time of Graduation)||Rs. 5000||Rs. 5000||Rs. 5000||Rs. 5000|
- Through an amendment in the Income Tax Ordinance 2001 by Finance Act 2013, advance tax (under section 236 I) shall be collected @ 5% on the entire amount of fee (if Student Payable amount exceeds Rs. 200,000/- per annum excluding the amount refundable)
- Other Charges are:
- Late Payments:
- Fines ranging from 5% to 20% of total amount payable, from 1 to 4 weeks shall be charged to students who fail to submit fee in time.
- Registration shall be cancelled if the fee is not deposited beyond four weeks. Students shall have to resubmit admission application along with Re-Admission fee (Rs. 20,000/-)
- Students who withdraw or freeze their semesters can do so without any penalty for 2 semesters. However, should a student wishes to freeze his/her semester beyond 2 semesters, he/she shall be required to pay Re-Admission fee.
This section provides details regarding our refund policies. Republic College refunds the fee under very specific conditions. Following sections mention the conditions where no refunds shall be made and also the conditions where students are entitled to receive the refunds.
Admission Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- In case an applicant’s admission is cancelled by Republic College on grounds of the applicant not meeting the criteria mentioned in the admission policy, he/she shall be entitled to get a refund of the semester fee and securities refund; however, other components i.e. admission fee and advance tax (where applicable) shall not be refunded. Non-payment of applicable dues will also result in the cancellation of admission.
- A candidate who has been admitted and made all payments but remains absent without any prior notification, will forfeit all dues already paid and his/ her admission will stand cancelled automatically without issuing any notice thereof.
- In case a student applies for deferment before the commencement of classes then the Tuition fee will either be refunded or transferred to the year of joining (maximum up to two years). Whereas the Admission fee and Security will be retained as deferment fee (Rs.30, 000) per annual) that will be adjusted against fees at the time of joining. The student will be required to pay any differential amount.
- In case the student deposited fee prior to the commencement of the upcoming term/ semester, (the paid amount) will be adjusted in next year’s fee.
- Adjustment of dues for students deferring in the middle of the term will not be carried forward to the next year. The paid Security will be refunded subject to clearance of all College dues.
- No refunds will be applicable except the Security in case a student does not join the program (within stipulated timeline). Refund of security is subject to the final clearance of all outstanding College dues.
- If a student is separated/suspended from the program by the College for Academic Reasons and has deposited the dues for the next semester, all such dues deposited will be refunded.
- If a student is separated/ suspended from the program because of disciplinary reasons or reasons other than academic, the dues deposited by him/ her for the current payment will not be refunded. However, if for some reason, decision is delayed till the next payment and the student pays the dues for the next payment, such dues will be refunded.
Withdrawal from Program:
- In case a student finds it necessary to withdraw from the Program before the commencement of classes, (s) he must inform Admission Office and the office of Executive Director in writing.
- Upon approval the following refund policy will apply as follows:
|Fee Component||Time Orientation||Amount of Fee
|Advance Tax||Collected under section 236 I of the Income Tax Ordinance 2001||Non-Refundable|
|Semester Registration||Before the commencement of classes||100%|
|After the commencement of classes||Non Refundable|
|Within One year from the date of graduation / withdrawal / separation /
completion of Academic tenure (i.e. four years)
|After One year from the date of graduation / withdrawal / separation / completion
of Academic tenure
|After two years from the date of graduation / withdrawal / separation / completion
of Academic tenure
|Tuition Fee||Before the commencement of classes||100%|
|Up to first seven (7) days of the commencement of classes||100%|
|From eight (8) – fifteen (15) days after the commencement of classes||50%|
|More than 15 fifteen (15) days after the commencement of classes||Non Refundable|